Sample sent for feature
Winter clothing is necessary during the bitter cold and snow weather, but it sure can be a chore with a toddler. The hat is in their eyes, they have too many layers at potty time and those gloves just don’t keep those little fingers warm because they slip off. Well, they can’t solve the frequent potty runs, but Veyo kids winter gloves can help you with the glove situation.
The Veyo gloves run in 3 sizes- Small (6mos-2 yrs), Medium (2-4yrs) and Large (4-6yrs). They truly are meant for little hands and are called Mittyz.
- Oversized gauntlet to fit over the largest coat sleeves.
- Elastic gauntlet cinch strap to seal out snow and ice.
- Double pull wrist strap for quickly securing the glove on children’s hands.
- Quick release wrist buckle for easy removal after outdoor play.
- Integrated thumb pocket for ease of putting on.
- Easily reversible for quick drying.
- Fleece lined inside.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Mittyz go on easy and stay on!
There are 7 adorable styles from Tiger Paw and Pink Tiger to Skully and Flutter. You will find a style your child will love for sure. These make fantastic gift ideas. My Tiger Paw Mittyz will be heading to my 2 year old nephew in a few weeks who will love the pattern. Mom will love the hands free from snow and wet.