- Register by 45 days to camp start and receive a free Challenger Sports jersey
- Every player gets a free British Soccer ball and British Soccer Club T-shirt
- Each player gets a certificate at the end with an evaluation form filled out to see their areas of strength and improvements
- Every player also gets a free poster
- Host a coach for the week and save $80-once you register you will get emails asking for host families!
Sample sent for feature
I have all boys so I have never been a part of the hair, nails or jewelry fashion shopping for young girls. However, I do have friends with daughters. I know that in trying to buy gifts for little girls it can be hard to find the beauty and jewelry made just for them. Sometimes I get lucky and score a small display at a shop but the selections are thin. When I was contacted by LilyNily to share their products with you, I was like a little girl again looking at their shop.
LilyNily was created to bring girls fashion jewelry that is all for them. You’ll find charms, bangles, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and more. Each piece is crafted with 18k gold-plated brass and the designs are hand-painted enamel. You can find butterflies, hearts, flowers, princess themes and more including sports like my soccer ball pendant.
My LilyNily Soccer Ball Pendant comes in black or pink. My son loves soccer and plays so I wanted one for myself to wear on game and practice days. It arrived beautifully enclosed in such a pretty box. The box makes it ready to give as a gift.
Visit LilyNily to see all of the styles your little girl would love.
1 lucky reader will win a $50 credit to LilyNily. Enter below. Open to US and ends on 8/19. Good luck!
Samples provided by Orgain for feature
- Include Protein in Your Breakfast Within 30 Minutes of Waking Up– this reduces carb cravings and boosts your metabolism to start your day off right
- Consolidate Your Morning Routine– products that multi-task can save us time and money. With Orgain Cold Brew Coffee + Protein you can get the morning caffeine with your protein
- Let Kids Drink Their Breakfast– kids lagging some mornings? Hand them a shake for breakfast. The Orgain Healthy Kids shakes are packed with all they need to start their busy day
- Don’t Get Hungry– carry protein bars around with you. Protein staves off hunger and gives you lasting energy
- Eat One Meal Together– dinner together is an obvious concept but sometimes hard to do. Each day find the best meal to sit down together for and take that time to reflect on the day
There are some pretty amazing products for all our children’s little ailments. Some of them come with a pretty amazing price tag too! But much of the same ingredients being used in natural remedies are actually available at the local health food store — and for a fraction of the cost. Stock your pantries with some healthy and effective herbs, and you’ll be ready to serve up concoctions that will address all their common complaints.
*Post written by: Ash Stevens
Ash Stevens is a mother, writer, and a wannabe shaman. She loves health, gardening, simplicity, culture, chocolate, and sarcasm. If she isn’t writing about family and relationships on her blog, then she’s surely playing badminton with the kids. Find her on Twitter or Facebook and make a new friend!
Based on my statistical researcher it shows that if you like this post then you may love these posts below. Come on over and read more! Leave your thoughts, share or just read! Thank you for staying around.