I have partnered with Babyganics for this giveaway. I was not compensated and prize fulfilled by sponsor
Sunscreen, swim diapers and insect sprays! Did I cover most of the the summer essentials for baby? Doesn’t bug spray and sunscreen sound scary when it comes to products you need to apply to baby’s skin? The chemicals and mists can’t be good. Babyganics was made to protect baby from harsh chemicals found in many essential products while also protecting them from the sun and bugs (it doesn’t hurt to lather up your own skin too because baby is as close to your skin as they are their own most of the day).
Babyganics asked if I would offer a giveaway to all of you and I was sure you would all love the chance to win your summer essentials. Products are available at Target stores near you.
- All mineral sunscreens (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide) & a combo of mineral & chemical sunscreens (zinc oxide, octisalate and titanium dioxide)
- SPF formulas provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and range from 30SPF – 50+SPF
- Glides on smooth- effortless application
- Non-allergenic and tear free
- Also contain Neo-Nourish and all are fragrance free
- The only swim diapers with sun sensing scenery*
- Provides UPF+ protection for covered areas**
- Won’t swell in water
- Water resistant soft cover
- Pull-on design and comfy fit
- Tear-away sides for easy removal
Natural Insect Repellents
- Formulated with: essential oils—Citronella, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemongrass & Geranium
- Formulated without: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes
- Plant and essential oils help keep mosquitoes away
- A DEET Free Choice
- Non-greasy formula
The Babyganics Giveaway
1 lucky reader will win a bundle of essentials from Babyganics. Open until May 30, 2018 and US only. Good luck!
This giveaway is part of the Come What May & Love It Giveaway Hop hosted by MamaTheFox.com. After you enter this giveaway, hop on over to the other links below to enter more fun giveaways hosted by fellow bloggers!
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.
Find more Blog Giveaway!