What is it about staying fit makes it hard to keep motivated? I know I am not the only one with that problem? Is it time? Convenience? Stress? For me it is all the above. Yet I know how great I feel after a good workout. Working out provides me more than body health, it is a time to let your mind run and clear your head a bit. I had been a YMCA member for over a year and I started out strong, but then my son’s swimming classes changed and I was going after work and getting home late which means we were eating late and my son was getting to bed late so I stopped going.
My next attempt…a $10 DVD I bought at Target. It was OK, but I was unmotivated doing the same 3 little workouts in no particular order. Then I was fortunate enough to be sent the PEAK Fit System program. You may have seen this on TV as I had. I wondered why does it seem to cost the way it does? What DVD can be worth that? Then I thought how much I wasted paying for gyms and never going. Let me tell you…I would pay double knowing what it is all bout now!
Peak Fitness gets an A+ and let me tell you why!
- The Peak Fit System has 8 workouts and a chart! Yes a chart that maps out which workout to do each day so you stay in a rhythm that isn’t repetitive
- You get a rest day and a mid-program results summary you do for yourself.
- Every workout has an Intro to really get to know that workout and understand what your body will gain
- You get the best band I have ever used in a workout
- You get extras like a measuring tape, Nutrition guide and 2 additional CD’s
- You will get Cardio workouts, strength training, flexibility and an anytime. anywhere CD
Disclosure: I was provided the above system for the purpose of this review. All opinions are 100% my own. I choose to only review products I know my readers will love and benefit from