Between my Stepsons and my son, I have quite a spread this year. Our oldest is graduated and out of school, the middle son enters 10th grade and my youngest enters Kindergarten and top that off with our move over 80 miles away just a few weeks ago so now we enter a whole new school district. We had been in the same school district that I went through as a kid and then my stepsons and now we are somewhere new. I have to not only focus on getting organized with a High Schooler and a Kindergatener, but I have to worry about the well being of one in a new school at such an older stage and one starting school for the first time! I am a super-organized person anyhow, so it is real important I get things together fast or I will not be able to focus my best. As I was asked to write this post for Tiny Prints, I found some great, adorable ways to help stay organized. Labels help save time searching for items in the Homework closet and are great for gifts and parties. Personalizing items such as emergency cards and contact cards, make giving pertinent information to teachers and coaches as well as other mom’s fun and easy!
|Labels to help you stay organized|
- As a Parent, what does organized mean to you? Labeling, teacher gifts, calendars, and taking notes is probably what comes to most minds and Tiny Prints has many items to help you stay organized.
- Whether you have young children or teens, the supply lists usually consist of notebooks, lunch boxes and emergency cards and again, you can find some adorable versions of all of those at Tin Prints.
|Tiny Prints Contact Cards|
- Twitter Party: August 5, 2013 2pm EST #TinyPrintsSchool Pinning Party™ and you can RSVP at http://resourcefulmommy.com/12619/tiny-prints-back-to-school-pinning-party-tablet-giveaway
- Pinterest Sweepstakes: Will occur from 8/5-8/28 and details are at http://sweeps.piqora.com/BackToSchoolSweeps. They will offer some great prizes for you to win
- Giveaway for my fans! Enter below on Rafflecopter. US/Can only and will end on 8/18/13. **Canadian Winners will need to pay postage!**
Disclosure: I was provided samples from the above sponsor for this review. Giveaway courtesy of Tiny Prints through Global Influence and prize shipment is not the responsibility of 3sonshavei. I choose to share products I use myself and I feel would be of a positive interest for my readers.