This is a product review for Uncle Milton toys. All opinions are 100% my own.
Because the nights was meant for exploring…
If you are looking for some night time lighting for your child, the National Geographic Explorer’s Torch from Uncle Milton will have them waiting for dark to come! My son still requests night lighting at bedtime and he loves seeing his new torch hanging by his bedroom door. It assures him that those late night bathroom runs will be a bit brighter now. The Explore’s Torch comes with the wall mount and hanging ring as well as an instruction sheet and fun fact sheet on a map-style paper.
The Explorer’s Torch is part of the Uncle Milton In My Room series of products that will help you finish spring cleaning your child’s room in a fun way! It has a realistic flickering flame and runs on just 2 AA batteries. It easily fits in an overnight bag so don’t forget to take it camping with you so the kids can become night time explorer’s around the campsite.
Watch as Anthony shows you his room torch…
You can find the National Geographic Explorer’s Torch on many retail sites such as KMart, Walmart, Amazon as well as UncleMilton.com. Along with the torch, Uncle Milton offers many other National Geographic toys & puzzles as well as fun In My Room products that make spring cleaning fun!
Get the kids involved in Spring Cleaning their rooms
- Have a plan before you involve them
- Pre-label boxes/bins for -Donate, Keepsake, Trash
- Have a reward waiting-such as the opportunity to browse Uncle Milton IN My Room products
- While waiting for their reward, promise if they get room done in time you will have a game night in their new, clean room! Pull out a board game they uncovered or some old legos and build & play together.
- Take them with you to donate toys to a charity or need you find in your area to teach them how to give back.
Happy Spring Cleaning from Uncle Milton!
Find all Uncle Milton products like the Explorer’s Torch & more at UncleMilton.com
Disclosure: ParentingHealthy was provided the above product, however all opinions are 100% my own.