This is a review on behalf of SleepPhones.com
Does music relax you? Do you need to drown out a snoring spouse?
Guess what? SleepPhones can help you relax with your favorite music while drowning out a noisy spouse or child! At night I have always needed 2 things to fall asleep-my blanket I’ve had for years and a fan for white noise. I would prefer music, but my husband can only sleep to white noise, not voices and headphones are too uncomfortable to wear in bed. With my SleepPhones, I now have the comfort I need to listen to my music and even with my husband right next to me, he states he cannot hear it through the headband. That makes the perfect mix for the both of us. He still has his fan and I plug my SleepPhones into my phone on my nightstand and relax to my playlist. The band is very comfortable and the cord is plenty long and you can even order the option of the braided fabric cord like I have so it is as light and comfortable as the band.
More about SleepPhones
- Use the soft SleepPhones for bed or even on runs on a cold day-it will keep your ears warm!
- 3.5mm jack so you can plug it in to virtually any music player/device
- Fall asleep stress-free, drug-free and without painful earplugs
- Washable if you remove speakers first
- Eco-friendly: lead-free and Polartec® recycled plastics non-pilling wicking fleece
- Satisfaction/Money-back guarantee
- Options available such as fabric cord, volume control cord, bluetooth/wireless option, etc…
SleepPhones has me sleeping soundly-pardon the pun! Now you can too! Learn more by visiting Sleepphones.com
1 US winner will win a SleepPhone for themselves. Enter below on Rafflecopter. Ends 5/9. International
Disclosure: I was provided the above product for review. All opinions are 100% my own.