I was asked by Shutterfly to download their new Photo Story App to try. I decided to make a Photo Story of my 5 year old’s Sumer! We had a blast picking pictures and since many I loaded to Facebook throughout the summer, it was easy to find our favorites and upload to our Shutterfly album. I had my son record his descriptions and he was so excited to hear his voice as we played our book on our ipad! The 8×8 book we ordered of our project was awesome! He keeps it on his bed shelf! We were able to share the story with family and my Mom was able to hear his voice play on the pages I loaded it to!
The Shutterfly ipad App is so easy to use and free! Only cost is ordering your book on their quality paper in hard book format!
Using the Photo Story App is easy….
- Download the Shutterfly Photo Story form the App store to your ipad or ipad Mini
- Log in
- Choose a style & size of book
- Upload new or download stored photos from your Shutterfly library. You can upload photos from ipad photo stream, Facebook and Instagram
- Choose layouts each page, ad text and the App auto fills the space with your photo choice
- You can even record audio messages!
- Preview, order and/or share with your friends! You can share your book on Facebook!
- Any ordered books include a QR code to be able to scan and hear the audio messages from the printed book!
Here is a video to help give you a visual of what the App can bring you!
1 Winner will win an 8X8 hardcover photo book like I received above of your own Photo Story project!
Enter below on Rafflecopter! Good luck!!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I received a photo book for this review. However, all opinions remain 100% my own!