I was recently asked to try the new frozen Coffee Blends at home by Seattle’s Best and we are addicted! You can now find them in most stores freezer and for less than $3 a bag you can make these delicious frozen coffees in your own blender. That makes it about $1.50 a drink as opposed to almost $4 at a cafe!
- Made with high quality, arabica coffee beans
- 4 Flavors: Coffee Chiller, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla and Mega Mocha (my favorite!)
- 130 calories or less each serving, 10g of sugar and 0 trans-fats
- Each package yields contents to make 2-8oz cups
- Requires 1 cup of milk only!
Disclosure: I was provided samples of the above product. I will personally mail winning coupons to winners. I choose to share products I know my readers may enjoy.