This is a promotional post. Opinions are my own
- Kids School Safety: If your kids take the bus or walk home alone, there is no other peace of mind than arming them with an emergency alert device. They can easily check in with you or alert you to other activity as you customize within the app and the synched V. ALRT device.
- Connecting families: A V. ALRT in a purse or overnight bag will give an instant hotline to Mom or Dad if needed
- Fitness: Whether you leave home to jog the streets or attend a 24 hour fitness gym alone, the V. ALRT is your instant connection to family for alerts as you have access to the mobile panic button
- College: The most vulnerable time for your child as they become independent on a school campus. This device can be used as a panic button or instant hotline to parents and contacts close by
- Accidents: If ever you are alone with an injury and you need help, if the V. ALRT is on you then you have instant access to send a message to a contact or panic button to summon help.
- Medical Alerts: many conditions may leave someone feel homebound. You can customize the V. ALRT to get in contact with doctors or professionals while out running errands if you get stuck