What is for Dinner in your home tonight? See our dish we had last night! These burgers were thick and my boys devoured them!
I was recently sent the 2lb bag of Organic Chicken Wings for review from Greensbury Market and they were delicious. Better yet, I have the satisfaction of knowing that I am serving my family a product from the US that is truly organic. Greensbury has scoured the US in search of farmers who are growing their livestock and providing meats that are as natural as possible.
I made some BBQ wings and the boys devoured them!
- Their meats are a product of USA
- They offer Organic chicken, 100% grass fed beef and Midwest pork
- My order came fast-within just a few days and was packaged well
- Over 40 years of personal visits to farms so they know their products are the very best
- No growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides or synthetic fertilizers
- Offer dry-aged beef for the best flavor
- All meats are certified USDA Organic
- Their farms are self-sustaining so the feed is grown right at the farms so farmers know exactly what their livestock is ingesting
I recently recieved a Cookbook from Goya Foods and the recipes inside look so easy and delicious. I decided to try the Black Bean Quesadilla Recipe and the boys loved it! It took about 5 minutes and I use Goya products where possible. This recipe as well as others can be found on Goyas My Plate Recipe webpage. You can download the recipe book for free! Goya makes cooking easy and healthy with their gigantic food line found in most grocery stores. I found my Goya products at Safeway in the ethnic foods aisle near the Taco supplies.
Here was the recipe…so easy!
I laid out my strainer on my sink and poured 1 can of Goya Pico de Gallo and 1 can of Goya Black Beans
Had accessible some Tortillas, cheese, salsa and sour cream and a dish of Canola oil
I heated my electric griddle and spooned the Pico and bean mixture on half of the tortilla, added cheese, folded, brushed with oil and grilled both sides till crisp. Cut into thirds and topped with Salsa/sour cream. Voila! So easy and full of vegetables and protein.
We are a family that eats out a lot and I have certain dishes I always get at certain restaurants. The Brown Butter & Myzithra is my favorite Spaghetti Factory Dish and although I don’t pretend to be some super insightful connoisseur that has a secret Spaghetti Factory recipe, I do know that there is a lazy way to make the dish and the correct way. You can find this recipe all over the internet, I hope my post with pictures as a guide can help simplify this cheap, easy dish!
Noodles of choice-I used standard Spaghetti Noodles
Myzithra-found in season in Grocer’s deli cheese section-buy grated or grate yourself on small grater setting
1 C butter
1 Tblsp Olive Oil (for the noodle boiling-keeps noodles from sticking)
A meat of choice (optional)
|Sorry for the image quality-looked good on camera screen and boys were pacing for their dinner!|
- There are over 50 Meal Plans to offer. You choose what works for your family
- Weekly meals WITH corresponding grocery lists
- Food Style Choices
- Family Size Suggestions
- PLUS the meal plans and lists will match Current Grocery sales!
Yes! I know! Work is crazy right now and I have been baking like crazy…work parties, daycare party, going away for date night Saturday…stuck working Christmas Eve with patients and running out of baking time to keep up with all the events!!!
Not neglecting my Blog on purpose..just trying to stay sane!