|#Sponsor: React Mobile|
Well, the middle son just turned 16 and along with being glued to his phone, he is now out on the roads driving! I was asked to review this safety app: React Mobile and was excited to have discovered this app. As a parent, I do worry he is out there driving and inexperienced. We just moved to a new area this summer and we are not as familiar with this town as we were back home. This is an app that every parent should teach there child/teen how to use. It gives you the peace of mind that a GPS is following them as well as if in extreme impairment, they can get 9-1-1 dialed with one finger! Leaving the country (or live outside the US)? It will recognize that and prompt you to select your country so it contacts the appropriate emergency system.
I have been playing with it and tested the GPS…it is spot on right to where my home sits! See below? That is where my home sits in my town. Don’t want you to know my exact location so I just zoomed in as much as possible! You can scan the map in and out of zoom by taping the screen.
Features on React Mobile
- Available on Android and iPhones
- In settings-you can select your country you are located in and it will save
- Sign in from Facebook or by email
- Post alerts/announcements to your Facebook and/or twitter contacts
- Press the shield in the top bar to check if there are alerts in your area
- Send an SOS to contacts you have stored
- Check-in allows you to alert family/contacts when you’ve reached your destination
- Map allows you to instantly send your location
- In SOS mods-tap the shield and it will dial local emergency system (911 for US, etc…)
This App is great for kids, teens, runners and the outdoors enthusiasts. Not to mention for everyone in the event of a natural disaster. To learn more and download this FREE App, visit reactmobile.com
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Advertise with Bloggers and React Mobile