I was recently asked to Review the Book: Fit Mom’s For Life by Dustin Maher . I thought “Why Not!”. There is so much information, videos, books and flyers that ALL want you to know how to get fit! I had to yet really find one that captivated me until this book arrived and I started on Page 1! It didn’t take me many more pages to create a Note page on my tablet so I can take notes. There was so much USEFUL information and education that I had seen lacking in other sources. His philosophy just makes sense!
What the Book teaches (besides a Bonus of Videos/Downloads-a $59 value FREE with the book):
- Traditional Cardio Doesn’t Lose Fat
- You Can’t Work Out to Compensate for Poor Eating
- See Results 9 Times Faster With Burst Training
- Learn ONE Exercise That Shrinks a Waistline WITHOUT diet changes
- Burn Fat While You Sleep
- A Healthy Environment Equals A More Fit Family
- Make Time: More Me Time=More Energy=You Crave More Me Time
- Goals: Start Small: Create a 4 Week Goal, as well as that Final Goal
- Diet: Drink More H2O-work up to 8 C/Day, Keep Diary-Calorie Count for 1 week
- Before Beginning: Take Measurements as instructed and Photos, Note My Goals
- Calories: 1,500/day. Eat Natural when able, Eat 4-5 Small Meals/day
- Avoid: FAKE sugars, Trans Fats, No Grains after 4pm,
- Workout: Warm-Up, 30 Min Strength Train, ~20min Cardio Bursts, Cool Down
- What on that Food Label do I pay attention to?
- Define Good vs. Bad Sugars?
- Everybody needs Carbs-how do I control what Carbs/how many?
- Exactly what do I do in the Gym-start to Finish?
- What foods do I really need to/or not need to buy Organic?
- …and many more answers!
I was given a Copy of Fit Moms For Life for the purpose of this review. However, all opinions are my own.