We all end the Preschool year with our children wondering just how prepared they really are for Kindergarten. They watch videos, play games and their teachers at daycare or Preschool tell you they are Angels and great learners. Many parents take that and enter Kindergarten only to realize their child is not quite ready or engaged enough for this different level of learning. There are concepts they need to know and they are expected to fly on their own a lot more and become independent enough to follow along and need to keep up with lessons throughout the day. Many websites offer great games and learning resources, but the best coach is the Parent and the best standards come from an accredited source like EmbarK¹².
What is EmbarK¹²?
This is a research-based, award-winning Kindergarten readiness program for kids aged 3-6. There are 2 levels of approach you can choose from and I will explain each below:
This option is more hands on and fully complete to completely prepare your child for Kindergarten. As a parent you would be very closely involved with your child in these activities.
- Fully prepares your child for Kindergarten
- 450+ Online activities & 750+ Hands-on activities & materials
- Covers skills of Math reasoning, basic literacy, scientific observation, investigative skills
- Collaborative learning between you and your child
- Units covered in all 6 subject: Language Arts, Math, Science, social studies, Art & music
- Includes books, materials, guides and resources needed for lessons
- Winner of 5 distinguished awards and used in national daycare centers
This option is online-based and offers readiness games and resources to guide and teach skills your child will need for Kindergarten readiness. There are no hands-on activities or materials for this option
- 830+ online activities-all activities are online
- Self-guided; independent learning
- Covers 4 of the 6 subjects: Math, Language & Literacy, World
How much do these options cost?
- EmbarK¹² Comprehensive is $26 a year and includes all materials and books
- EmbarK¹² Online is $59 a year and you have access to over 830 online readiness resources and activities
PROMO CODE EXPIRES IN 1 WEEK!! Use code EmbarkSpecial to save 50% off of EmbarK¹² Online!
To learn more, see the video above and visit Kindergarten readiness programs by K12. Try a sample activity today.