I was recently asked to review the NEW Foster Farms Oven Ready Chicken Entrees. I located it at a local Safeway and chose the Honey Roasted Garlic. It was delicious! The sauce was thick and there is so much flavor and moisture to the chicken you almost don’t need to spoon extra sauce over the chicken.
- Of course, you get the benefits of all natural chicken with Foster Farms
- Great Pre-marinated flavors: Honey Roasted Garlic, Chili Verde, Zesty Thai, Roasted Red Pepper
- Easy to make! Just cut a slit in the film cover and bake for 25-30 minutes
- 2 good-sized chicken breasts per package
- Available in many stores (in the West to Colorado right now): Safeway, Fred Meyer, Super Target, Food4Less, Food Maxx, King Soopers, Lucky, Ralphs, Save Mart, Raileys, Vons and Stater Brothers
Disclosure: I was provided the above product via a free coupon for the purpose of this review courtesy of Mom Blog Wire and Foster Farms. All opinions are 100% my own and 3sonshavei chooses to only share products that I would personally use myself and feel my readers would enjoy.