This is a product review on behalf Tomoson
What is your Attitude towards added chemicals in your household products? Many of these products actually contain carcinogens. Small amounts, but if you combine that ingredient from every product you use throughout the day it adds up! As parents, we are more cautious to what we use around and on our children. When a brand understands this and works hard to bring a safer product into our homes they get my respect and service. Oh! And the containers are recyclable too!
I have been using the Attitude Laundry Detergent-Sweet Lullaby and it woks great. I feel better knowing I am using a earth-friendly and natural product on the clothes we wear. I love the scent..almost a bit fruity.
Benefits of Attitude Laundry Detergent
- No carcinogens or by-products (IARC group 1 & 2)
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide
- Vegetable-based and biodegradable (OECD 301)
- Free of enzymes and optical brighteners
- Fragrance derived from natural ingredients
- Fragrance without CMR (Carcinogens, Mutagens or toxic for Reproduction) compounds
- Designed to work in both HE & Standard machines
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan product
- Certified eco-friendly by EcoLogo
- Septic tank safe
- Made in Canada
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.