I was recently sent copies of The Magic School Bus newest children movie DVD’s to review with my son. He is 5 and has always loved this series. Ms. Fizzle makes learning science topics fun as she uses the Magic School Bus to take children through how things work. The 2 newest releases are titled: In A Pickle and a 3-disc set titled: Revving Up and my son is actually watching In a Pickle once again as I type this!
|Children Movie: The Magic School Bus|
- Episode 1: Microbes-Learn how Keesha’s Cucumber turned itself into a pickle
- Episode 2: Molecules-Discover a molecule down to it’s core as the class washes a famous car
- Episode 3: Smell-take a journey to discover a unique smell in the First Annual Smell Search Contest
- Disc 1: Construction-Learn about Engines (the importance in vehicle maintenance to get the bus running again), Structures (they use structures to plan an escape route when the class is stuck in a bathroom) and Computers (the class learns how to program a computer to do all their chores so school can open, but things start to get a little crazy)
- Disc 2: Getting Energized-learn about Energy (learn how to improvise powering up the class’ Carnival Ride when the power cord shorts out), Electricity (learn how a Doorbell works when the Class races to fix Ms. Frizzle’s which has broken) and Light (is the Theater haunted or is the image of Arnold floating above a stage in a darkened theater a light trick)
- Disc 3: Cracks A Yolk-Learn about City Critters (The class is turned into Critters to test their survival outside a zoo setting), Eggs (learn how Eggs are made when the class is left to care for the Principal’s chicken) and Desert Adaption (learn how desert animals and plants care for themselves to thrive in their conditions)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided the above DVD’s for review. All opinions are 100% my own.