I have partnered with Teach My for this feature. Opinions are my own
Can you believe it? Your baby is heading to Kindergarten and it happened so fast! How has at-home learning been going? Did preschool prepare your child well enough or is there more you wish they could do? Summer is a great time to sneak in extra at-home learning. It keeps their eager brains learning without a summer pause and brings a way to have some one on one time you both are craving. Let’s order your Teach My Preschool Learning Kit now. There is so much inside this kit your child will not run out of motivation to learn at home.
But, learning kits and summer home programs are expensive? Teach My is under $30! It is affordable at-home learning and let’s not stop learning after school gets out for too long or they may lose some of the knowledge preschool gave them. Let me dissect what comes in this kit:
- Teach My Preschooler Reading Learning Set
- Teach My Preschooler Printing Learning Set
- Teach My Preschooler Numbers to 100 Learning Set
- Teach My Preschooler Math Learning Set
I think that covers the early-learning subjects of math, reading and writing. Teach My makes learning fun because you get the lessons in the form of mini books, flashcards, a drawing board, a flip book, posters, counters and it all comes packed neatly in a carrying case. Don’t worry, you get plenty of guides to best create learning segments at home and make sure you are using all of these tools correctly.
Let’s make learning fun! To make sure you stay consistent and also to make sure they stay engaged, create a learning site weekly calendar! Here is what a learning site calendar may look like for example:
- Monday: Math Flashcards and 1 booklet – After lunch at the table. Read second story at nap time
- Tuesday: Number counters and Writing practice – with snacks at the backyard patio table. Read 1 story at nap time
- Wednesday: Field Trip! Park, grocery store, etc and bring 2 flashcards and find groups of things in the cards #
- Thursday: Take TeachMy case to the park for a math lesson & 1 writing fun! Read 1 book at bedtime
- Friday: Child’s choice = Pick 2 lessons and learning spot for the day! Have a Friday treat ready to celebrate your weeks learning!
Making learning fun, having a reward each week and changing up study spots makes it so much fun and becomes a great way to spend quality time together. It is OK if you work and it is OK if you have other children in the home. Learning each day can be anywhere you find new spots and with anyone willing to take that day! Older siblings may have fun taking 1 day a week to sit on the lawn as a weekly ‘fun chore’ and help little sibling learn for a bit! Anytime of day and any study buddy works as long as they are learning!
Buy Teach My Kits
Stay tuned! I will be giving away THREE Teach My Preschooler kits in starting mid-July!