Vitamins in a Mint
2013 Holiday Gift Guide Sponsor
I was recently sent an assortment of Vitamints for review and I will never swallow another horse pill again! I was sent the supply of Vitamins labeled: Calm, Energy, Mutli for Women, Immune and Focus. I love the containers they come in as you can flip the lid with your thumb and the mints are in a fresh sealed bag inside. The size is perfect-they are shaped a bit like a TicTac but just a tad bigger. They taste great! All give you the illusion of a mint with bad taste left behind of a vitamin. They even have dosing instructions for children as young as 5 and I have been giving my 5 year old 1-2 mints of the Immune daily! These would make awesome stocking stuffers!
- 5 Varieties and each tin is a 60-count supply
- Dose: up to 4 tablets a day
- Calm: has Siberian Ginseng & B Vitamins to de-stress your day
- Energy: has Co-Enzyme Q10, B Vitamins & Vitamin C for energy production
- Multi for Women: has B Vitamins, Folic Acid, Chromium, Vitamins c, D3 and K1
- Immune: has Vitamin C & Zinc for defense against colds
- Focus: has Siberian Ginseng, Folic Acid, BN Vitamins & Vitamin C for concentration & memory
- Can be used with children 5 and older..SEE WEBSITE FOR DOSING CHANGES
Vitamints are available at Walgreen’s and retail for around $4.99
To learn more, visit vitamints.com
Disclaimer: I was provided the above products for review. All opinions are 100% my own.