Of the last several Dentist trips I have been to for myself and my family, we have been told to use a power toothbrush. We moved 80 miles away this summer and had to switch dentists and with my old Dentist and the new one, we have all been told this in my family. That got me thinking that perhaps these $30-$60 power toothbrushes really must be money well spent. I received one for Christmas and what a difference it made! I cannot believe I felt my teeth were actually clean using a manual brush compared to how they feel using a power brush. My husband had toothbrush envy for me and I gave him the Oral-B Deep Sweep 1000 Power Toothbrush! My husband has been using it and agrees with me-we actually thought are teeth were clean with a manual brush! The first time you use one, you will love the texture of your deep-clean teeth. I am a true believer at the better effectiveness having switched to a power toothbrush. I have begun battling the beginning of gingivitis and have reversed it greatly now that I use a power brush. My husband has the same exact results with his POral-B Deep Sweep 1000!
- Brush head designed with 3 cleaning zones
- Plaque removal feature helps prevent and even reverse gingivitis
- 40,000 pulsations & 8,800 sweeps per minute-try doing that manually!
- Battery will last up to 7 days with standard 2 times a day/2 minute brushing routine
- Brush charging station is also a holder
- Waterproof handle and no-slip grip
Sponsored by Oral-B
Disclosure: This RV giveaway post for OralB . 3sonshavei is not responsible for prize fulfillment.