|Natures Own Breads|
With a house full of boys we go through ham and cheese and PB&J like it was going out of style! Well, we know sandwiches won’t ever really go out of style, but they can certainly be more wholesome and a bit of creativity can change it up for the better. In my home we eat wheat bread, but one son will not eat any bread that has seeds or nuts in it. I have to buy 2 different types of bread. I love to include the benefits of seeds and nuts in my breads and for him I buy whole wheat bread. When I was sent some products from Nature’s Own to try, the first thing he did was inspect the bread! No seeds! Score! It was a little bread Paradise in my package-whole wheat bread, sandwich thins, bagels, cinnamon raisin swirl bread that my youngest loves toasted with PB or Nutella as a treat! I loved the whole wheat Bagels toasted with some PB in the morning and the whole wheat bread is so moist and delicious!
- Offering a variety of breads: Low Calorie, Buns, Rolls, Bagels, Sandwich Thins and more!
- Made from nourishing grains
- White breads are made with whitewheat and contains no HFCS
- All breads & pastries contain 0 grams of Trans Fats
- No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- Want recipe ideas? They have many recipes to choose from
- Nature’s Own is available throughout the Southern half of the US and expanding to beyond that
Disclosure: I was provided above products. All opinions are 100% my own.