This is a product review for GIANTmicrobes
GIANTmicrobes has fun gifts for everyone
Do you need gift ideas for the hard to shop for person in your life? Perhaps you need a fun Father’s Day gift idea or you have a Boss to shop for. GIANTmicrobes have fun gifts for every type. How do you give GIANTmicrobes as a gift? You make it fun or even educational.
My son is almost 6 and suffers from seasonal allergies. I was able to use the Hay Fever (grass polen) above to teach him why he gets the symptoms he does at certain times of the year. Each plush comes with an education card that can be read to a child or by an adult. The 2 stem cells above are dressed up and ready to be gifted. One has a tie that reads ‘World’s Smartest Dad’ and the other is sporting a graduation cap for a fun graduation or back-to-school gift.
- For Dad: Visit the Gag gift section. Perhaps Stem Cell or Diarrhea will make him laugh
- For Student: pack the dorm box with Brain Cell, Kissing Disease or Bookworm
- For Teachers gifts: get them Brain Cell, Amoeba or Stomach Ache
- For Nurse, Doctor, Patient rooms: Common Cold, Flu, Penicillin & Sore Throat are fun
- For Friends who need a hint: Athletes Foot, Bad Breath and Pimple are fun ones
To see the entire selection and give the most unique gift that is sure to be a conversation starter, visit GIANTmicrobes.com
Disclosure: Parenting Healthy was provided the above products for review, however all opinions are 100% my own.