‘Tis the season for baking! I have cookbooks and recipe cards I have collected over the years because I need to follow instructions when I am in the kitchen since I lack the creative cooking gene! However, baking for the Holidays and any occasion could not be easier for the defective cook like me thanks to social media and Pinterest. Pinterest has become my new cookbook and I have certainly seen some trends as I browse. Then I discovered Betty Crocker’s Red Hot trends where they gathered the Top 10 baking trends and masterfully included recipes in each category!
|Betty Crocker Trends: Jam Cocktails|
What are the Top 10 Holiday trends?
- Sweet & Savory Cookies: such as Chocolate-Dipped Olive Sables
- The new Fruitcake: such as Upside-Down Apple Cake with Whiskey Soaked fruit
- Crafty Cookies for Kids: such as the DIYCookie Tree
- Global Flavor Flights: such as ‘Around the World’ Cheese Ball Fight
- All American Pastries: such as Mini-Popovers with Flavored Butter trio
- Popcorn reinvented: such as Triple-Caramel Popcorn Fudge
- Jam Cocktails: such as the Cherry Jam-hattan (pictured above)
- Copycat candy: such as Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Merry Mash-Ups: such as Brown Butter Blondies with Macaroon topping
- Communal Food: such as Spicy Three-Cheese Bacon Bites
Mandatory: Just comment below after you visit the Betty Crocker Red Hot Trends link above and tell me what recipe you want to try! Leave me your email too! For an extra entry: tell me how you follow 3SonsHaveI with your username (FB, Email, Twiter, etc…) OK-One more extra Entry: Share this Giveaway and leave me a link to your share below!