I was recently sent the Freedom Quit Smoking Program to review. I do not smoke, but at my stepson’s request I donated this to his Mom so look for a follow up on results soon! Are you ready to quit cigarettes? Here are some current facts: nearly 1 in 5 deaths in the US are cigarette smoking related and if every US citizen quit smoking then the CDC says 1 in 3 cancer deaths would NOT happen! Do you chew? Besides it being just gross! Did you know that you are at a 80% risk of developing oral cancer and 60% risk of pancreatic and esophageal cancer! Heard of Leukoplakia? Well look it up-it is NOT pretty and it occurs in over 50% of chewers in the first 3 years! Do you smoke cigars? Because of the fermentation process, it has more dangerous carcinogens in the smoke than cigarettes! You are NOT at a lower risk of cancer than cigarette smokers!
So, you are not the healthy conscious? How about what you spend? If you smoke 1 pack a day at todays rate (* I used Wa State rate at $8.31 a pack) you spend $8.31 a day! Did you budget the $249.30 next month for cigarettes? That is what you spend a month! Imagine quitting and saving that money and wiping off a $3033 debt this year! Rather save half and plan a fun summer vacation next year!
- All inclusive: Relaxation headphones, supplements, CD, Calendar, stress relief, Craving Spray
- 10-day program
- Make the decision to quit, use the relaxation CD and spray over the next 10 days! Than all the while use the Commitment Card as inspiration and reminders, start supplements, use the stress ball and Aversion Therapy Band to aid your cravings and for the first 3 days, use the headphones 3 times daily.
- Video testimonials available on the site
- Step-by-step manual and health statistics
- 30 day money-back guarantee
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.