I was recently sent a package via Smiley360 form the Pompeian brand of oils, wines and vinegars for review. What else to do, but create a dish! That is exactly what I did. I make Tikka Masala Beef and rice. I had made extra roast the night before and needed a dish for my left overs. Since this was a dish to simmer in sauce, I needed a good quality olive oil. I added the oil to my pan and cooked red peppers for a bit on medium heat. I started with the vegies since the beef I used was pre-cooked. Next I added a bit of minced garlic and the beef cut up. Stirred in some Tikka Masala sauce I bought and let it simmer. I dressed it with some crushed peanuts and parsley. Then used some extra oil, a tad bit of butter and mozzarella on some bread since I forgot to buy dinner rolls and the boys ate it up!
- They are America’s first national brand of imported extra virgin olive oils…all the way from Tuscany
- Blended and bottled in the US
- Oils and vinegars are derived from multiple regions, not one single location
- Contains the NAOOA & USDA monitored seals of quality
- 4 different olive oils, 3 special blend canola oils, healthy grape seed oil, over 10 different vinegars and 4 different cooking wines
- Find coupons, recipes and a Butter-to-oil conversion chart on their site
Disclosure: I was provided the above prize pack for review courtesy of Pompeian and Smiley360. All opinions are my own.