I was sent a copy of the book for feature. Opinions are my own
Children’s Book – Max Goes to Jupiter (Second Edition): A Science Adventure with Max the Dog
by: Jeffrey Bennett, expert astrophysicist and educator and Nick Schneider & Erica Ellingson
Here are some cool tips that kids will learn in the book that were shared with me:
- How to find Jupiter in the night sky
- The importance of Galileo’s discovery of moons around Jupiter
- Why spaceships can’t land on Jupiter
- The missions to Jupiter (Juno Mission, which is in space now, ends July 2018, unless extended!)
- The possibility of a future “space elevator”
- What the ocean is like on Europa, one of Jupiter’s moons and could there be life?
Anthony’s Review (age 10):
Anthony thought it was a lot of fun learning about how a rocket works and orbits. He also learned a lot about Jupiter and was shocked to realize just how large our Universe really is in size!
Let’s learn some facts about Jupiter!
Buy the Book on Amazon (release date June 1, 2018)