Until ChildProtect DNA, we all had our fingerprints taken to keep us safe. Now technology has evolved where we can collect our GENETIC FINGERPRINT with just a simple cheek swab.
The DNA records are not kept in a database, but is kept solely by you. In the case of an emergency, you can provide this profile to law enforcement who can compare it to DNA at a crime scene and speed up the process to bring your child back safely. In addition to the free DNA Profile, you will receive a kit that allows you to store your child’s fingerprints, key information, and a photo. Be completely prepared to protect your child! Over 800,000 kids go missing each year!
You can receive a limited time $50 off coupon by going to www.childprotectbydna.com
and using code: USFamily50
Why ChildProtect DNA
- ChildProtect by DNA is provided by DNA Diagnostics Center, the largest private DNA company in the world and #1 hospital recommended in the USA
- Law enforcement agencies state the first 3 hours of a missing child’s search are the most important
- A DNA profile is a Genetic Fingerprint and every person’s is unique
- Every profile is signed by a PhD as it leaves the DDC laboratory
- A DNA profile is used by police when they find an item (saliva) that contains traces of DNA. By having a DNA profile on hand, the police have something to compare against. If there is no DNA profile, police need to collect DNA from the child’s home and send it to a laboratory to get the profile.
Disclosure: I was given a free DNA kit for my personal use courtesy of USFamily Guide and ChildProtect for this post