|#Sponsored: Burger’s Smokehouse Meats|
Are you a fan of smoked meats? Do you value traditions when it comes to recipes and flavors? Burger’s Smokehouse Meats was generous to send me an assortment of Ribs and Bacons to try and when I read these meats are a tradition of over 60 years, I could believe it. I love a quality meat and when it comes to flavors, you get what you pay for in terms of spices and rubs blended to perfection and passed down generations for savory flavors that are hard to find conventionally. My husband is a picky rib eater and he devoured his and all the left overs! My 5 year old who is not much of a meat eater tore into his or “destroyed” his meats as he puts it when he likes his food! I was sent the assortment below and tonight we just ate the Baby Back Pork Ribs that were sauced. We discussed what was best-the smokey flavor of the sauce or the fact that the meat was so tender it came clean off the bone. We couldn’t decide because Burger’s Smokehouse aced their ribs as far as my family is concerned! Just look at that meat on the inside cut below from our cooked ribs! We used the Applewood Smoked Bacon in breakfast sandwiches and that recipe is below! We spent the previous day walking around Seattle and had purchased fresh sourdough and I knew this bacon would pair well with it and it was better than any breakfast sandwich I have yet made. Quality meats and breads make a world of difference in any recipe!
- The Smokehouse started curing hams in 1952, but roots go back to the 1920’s in this family
- Located and tours available in California, Missouri.
- Offering hams, turkey, ribs, bacon, sausage, beef, desserts, buffalo, game, cheeses, chicken, seafood, and gift sets
- All items prices include FREE standard shipping (other shipping options available as well)
- Special gift or business gifts ordering available
- Find recipes from their site as well as a ham guide
- Featured on History Channels: Modern Marvels (see clip HERE)