I was recently sent some Shandles to try out with my son. I chose the Robot from the Tinkle Time Series and the Knot from the Hampton Head series. With a 5 year old I cringe every time I ask him to please lift the toilet seat. By cringe, I mean that I am asking him to be sanitary by touching the seat so he can lift it?! Have you ever thought about it like that? I have! “Please mind your manners and grab the PEE PEE seat with your hands!” My lord, how disgusting! At least as we are older, we tend to gently grab the seat to minimally touch it and then we always properly wash our hands. A 5 year old will firmly grip the entire seat and lift it then minimally wash their hands! I have a husband and three boys, hence I have my OWN bathroom. My husband keeps the Boys bathroom clean and he does a good job and is pretty meticulous about it being bleached clean. However, when I went to lift the seat to attach the Shandle, my 5 year old had been home with me all day and the inside toilet lid was dripping with urine from his wild, 5 year old pee stream! Gross! I love these and wish every toilet in my house had one. He has yet to touch a lid in this house since.
|The Shandle- Potty Time Helper|
- Has a durable peel-and-stick application
- Makes it easier for your child t raise & lower the toilet seat
- Many fun and elegant designs to match your bathroom’s decor
- A more hygienic option to touching the toilet seat
- Inexpensive-only $9.99 for a 3-pack!
- Besides the styles I mentioned above, they have neutral as well as Beastly designs with funny quotes!
- USA made and 100% money-back guarantee