3SonsHaveI was sent the following products for review. All opinions are 100% my own. A special thank you to Okiedog for allowing me to feature this great product for my readers.
|Diaper Bags & Children Luggage|
Recently we just found out that my Brother & Sister-in-law will join me in the ‘Mom of 3 Boys’ Club! Their 3rd child will be Boy number 3 for them. I also have 3 boys! That makes 6 Grandsons for my parents and no Granddaughters yet! I love Boys and I know my brother wanted a girl, but before the ultrasound, his wife told me she also really loves Boys! We’ll make out cheaper at Weddings and a little less drama in the teen years. Only a little as boys can be drama too! I was fortunate enough to be approached to review for the site, Okiedog, and try their amazing and versatile diaper bags and children luggage products. I asked my Sis-in-law to select a diaper bag she wanted and she chose this Skagen-Chillax Messenger Diaper Bag in Lime. I was so impressed with the features and quality of this bag that I almost considered trying for a fourth child! OK, not really but I wish I has this when my son was little. This diaper bag is a bundle of genius design for any new Mom! I cannot get over the quality of the fabric used and the thickness of the bag. For the diaper bags I have seen on store shelves, this compares to them all in price and outdoes them all in quality and features!
- The parent zone inside leaves space for your wallet, phone, keys, etc
- Bright, contrasting lining
- Lightweight & multiple carrying options
- PVC-free, Phthalate-free, AZO-free, BPA-free
- Flap transforms into a play mat that detaches
- Roomy pockets inside and outside
- An insulated outside pocket for bottles
- Detachable Play Mat
- Antibacterial treated changing mat
- Insulated bottle bag
- 2 quick pick loos to keep small items accessible
- Clipix Universal stroller attachment system to attach bag & other accessories to strollers
- Zip dirty diaper/clothes storage bag