I was recently sent the Ageless Derma Mineral Loose Foundation-Iced Coffee for review and I now have a new favorite foundation! The color was a perfect match for my skin. I had been buying my own foundations in stores and use Ivory colors so I was a bit timid when I was sent Iced Coffee I never would have chose this color in store because it was darker then what I buy. Once I applied it, the color blended perfectly with my skin! I realized immediately that I was not using the correct shades this whole time for my olive complexion. It applies very evenly-I used a brush and blended it with a liquid foundation. It holds blush on very well and feels smooth and in spots I have needed concealer before, I now do not needed to when I use this foundation. I love that it covers so well and is not heavy at all! Here are photos so you can see for yourself. I took a Pre photo-after Ageless Derma and then again after adding color on top to my cheeks, eyes and lips to finish it off!
- Replenishes skin as it protects it from free radicals that damage your skin
- Leaves an airbrushed look
- Can mix with liquid foundation or can use in an airbrush
- Contains light reflective properties that leaves a smooth and silky finish
- Works well on any skin type
- Anti inflamatory and Paraben free and made in the USA
To learn more, visit agelessderma.com
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.