Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, May 24th: (Special thanks to Melissa (@Melissa_M80), Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie (for TWO questions!!), Gas Fam (@gasfamily) from The Gas Family and yours truly for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday
shout out plea for questions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating?
I have all boys, but I’d say 15-16.
2. Do you think your kids should have summer homework?
I would have hated it as a kid! I believe the break is well earned, but some type
of maintenance is needed.
3. Would you prefer to live without AC or heat?
I am always cold so I can live just fine with no AC! I love the heat!
4. What the worst thing about staying in a hotel? (Besides not being with your family)
Boredom! For me my mind starts racing and I hate that! Also-hotels have sucky
TV channels 🙂
5. So, do your kids really get “104 days of summer vacation”?
Add more chores and time they have to be stuck with us parents then it
probably really amounts to half that! As for exact # of days..haven’t counted