This is a promotional post for CVS. I was provided product. Opinions are my own
CVS Summer Essentials Giveaway & 5 Camping Must-Haves
Host: Parenting Healthy
Tis the season for summer fun and camping as well as sunburns, bugs and scraped knees from outside play! We are in the process of stocking our new trailer for some fun camping as we ditch the tents this year and camp at the next level as well as head to the dunes and ride on long weekends. We camp yearly and there are some items I never leave to a campground without. A quick stop at your local CVS is all you need to gather your summer camping essentials that will be available to you when you experience those early evening insects, unexpected sunburns and the kids’ scraped knees and elbows!
5 Camping Must Haves
- Insect Repellent: There are many different kinds that are safe for your family. Keeping the insects away is the best way to enjoy your meals and evenings outdoors without being preyed on by the persistent insects that come out on summer nights!
- Bandaids: Need I explain why? Have you ever been through a camping trip with a child and NOT needed a bandaid? Not me. CVS has fun children print bandaids for your totes.
- Antibacterial Wipes: Grab out last years table cloth and lanterns…then wipe them down! I always give my items a quick wipe down before use each trip. Then I keep the moist towelettes for easy hand washing for the boys. CVS has Antibacterial hand wipes that contain aloe.
- Sunscreen: The most important item that you will want to stock up on!
- Aloe Vera Gel: ….just in case!
Do you need to stock up? CVS is allowing me to offer a giveaway for these items I mention above! Click on each product link above to see the actual product.
1 lucky reader will win a CVS Summer Essentials package including the items I list above. Enter below. Open to US and ends on 4/10. Good luck!