This is not a sponsored post
If you are a regular follower of mine, you know I love to feature Brands with a cause. Office Depot has a few causes through the Office Depot Foundations including the National Backpack Program. This year marks 14 years of Office Depot staying committed to sending low-income kids back to school prepared for learning. If you just sent a child back to school, you know how expensive it gets. To have families less stressed by having backpacks and supplies donated is such a relief.
About Office Depot Foundation National Backpack Program
- In 2014 Office Depot will donate 350,000 backpacks to kids in all 50 states and Puerto Rico along with other countries
- Since 2001, Office Depot has donated over 3.3 million backpacks worldwide
- 2014 brings new sackpacks in 7 bright & colorful designs
- Each sack contains a zipper pouch with supplies inside
- These sacks and supplies are logo-free
To celebrate 14 years of hope, Office Depot is allowing me to giveaway one of these sacks that were designed with kids in mind and are new for 2014. Ends 10/3. Open to US. Enter below.